Team of Attorneys
Only you understand the effect your injury has on your day-to-day life: from the time you get up in the morning to the time you go to sleep at night. You may have difficulty in movement, unclear and irrational thoughts, stressful relationships with family and friends, your career may suffer, your finances may be breaking from medical bills and treatment fees. It may seem like there is no hope.
Fortunately, you are not alone. At Brennan Gott Law, we’ve been helping people in your situation regain control of their lives.
Troy H. Gott
We are here to help in times of crisis.
We have represented hundreds of people who have been injured as the result of the negligence of others. Our extensive experience includes (but is not limited to) victims of:
• Car, truck and motorcycle accidents, school bus accidents and public
• Transportation accidents
• Medical malpractice
• Homeowner liability accidents
• Defective product-related injuries
• Nursing home accidents due to negligence
• …and many more
We are dedicated to advocating for your family, whether your claim is big or small.
• We will make sure your medical expenses are paid
• We will advocate for reimbursement for your lost wages, and for the loss of earning capacity your injury will cause for you in the future
• We will fight for compensation for your injuries and disability, including the pain and suffering the incident has caused your family
• We will handle all the negotiations with insurance companies
• We understand that this time is difficult for you and your family and our attorneys will answer questions to help you make the best decisions for your family
• We will take your case to trial if a fair settlement offer is not made
We can quickly bring in an investigator, if necessary, to document the incident by interviewing witnesses, taking photographs, and doing whatever else is necessary to seek out the cause of the accident. This step is very important and will greatly impact the outcome of your claim.
When so much is at stake, you deserve the very best.
When you hire Brennan Gott Law, you will not be asked to pay any attorney fees until the case is resolved and you receive compensation, known as a “contingent fee agreement.” In the event that you do not recover compensation for your injuries, you will not be asked to pay anything. You can count on Brennan Gott Law to fight hard for you.
Contact Us Now
FormCraft - WordPress form builder
Brennan Gott Law
25 Years of Legal Experience
Always Goes the Extra Mile
Responsive & Caring