Talk with an attorney at Brennan Gott Law who is experienced in such cases. At your consultation, be prepared to answer specific questions about your situation, including:
• What happened to you from the first time you visited the doctor through your last contact with him or her?
• What were the details of your illness or injury?
• How did your doctor treat your illness or injury?
• What did your doctor tell you about your treatment?
• Did you follow your doctor’s instructions?
• What happened to you?
Answers to these and other questions become extremely important if you think your doctor may have committed malpractice. Each state has specific time limits or deadlines within which to bring personal injury cases, including malpractice, so it is essential that you speak with a lawyer who knows the law as soon as you receive or discover the injury.
If you or a loved one have been injured or a victim of medical malpractice, please contact us immediately.